Click here to apply online for nominations for different categories of awards
Purpose of Award
The purpose of the award is to:-
- Recognize achievements in the area of e-Governance
- Disseminate knowledge on effective methods of designing and implementing sustainable e-Governance initiatives
- Encourage incremental innovations in successful e-Governance solutions
- Promote and exchange experiences in solving problems, Mitigating risks, resolving issues and planning for success.
National Awards on e-Governance
To recognize and promote excellence in implementation of e-Governance initiatives, DAR&PG presents National Awards every year during National conference on e-Governance. Earlier awards were given in seven categories. The award scheme has been revised and new categories for national Awards 2013-14 are:
- Excellence in Government Process re-engineering.
- Outstanding performance in citizen-Centric Service Delivery.
- Innovative Use of Technology in e-Governance.
- Incremental Innovations in existing projects.
- Best District level initiative in citizen-centric service delivery through ICT.
- Innovative use of GIS Technology in e-Governance.
- Innovative use of mobile technology in e-Governance.
- Sectoral Award: 'Skill Development and Employability'.
- Innovative Use of ICT by Central Government PSUs
- Innovative use of ICT by State Government PSUs / Cooperatives/Federations/Societies.
- Outstanding e-Governance initiative by Academic and Research institutions.
- Use of ICT for Development by Non-Government Institutions.